Friday, February 5, 2010

Why am I here?

Just when I think that Connecticut has nothing new to offer me, I look out to the horizon just in time to view the most beautiful sunrise atop a gray blue sea. An image so spectacular that I don't care about the 12 degree windchill or how my camera actually freezes in weather like this. I think it's a curse to understand that life is what you make it. There are an overwhelming amount of options to consider. Why bother wasting even a second being unhappy when there are so many variables that can be switched up. I don't know. I am in a constant state of evaluation. Which at times leads me further into the land of milk and honey but at others reminds me that this journey is endless and I need to slow down and relax. It all makes me want to have green hair again. Bright, bright green hair. Usually it makes people smile when they see it, which is always a blast, and sometimes they laugh (mostly old people do that, lol) but hopefully it opens people up a little. It's a silly thing to do but it makes me happy. So how did I get from a beautiful sunrise to green hair? The hair thing has been on my mind for a while so I should probably just do it already :) Just do it, Rachel! Jeeez!

I'll post the sunrise pics later.
Have a great day!

No comments: