Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Arghhh

What is the point where you stop everything and do what you want to do. Why do we always have to wait? There have been several times in my life when I have given it all up to start fresh. So many times, in fact, that I figured I was addicted to 'starting over' rather than simply beginning again on the correct path. But setting compulsive corrective steering aside, what are we waiting for? Are there SO many life lessons to learn before we get to that 'happy place?' Are there energy blocks and karmic matters and fate to deal with first? Or is that a bunch of hooey designed to appease our humanistic, pessimistic, egoic conditioning? I could always be 'more me.' I could always be better at what I do... I don't think that I have to achieve anything to fulfill my desired life. And I know that the real key to success is being it, having it now, etc. So if that is so, why can't I wake up tomorrow, have a cup of tea, check my email and paint?

I know I'm just being stubborn- I know the answer. I have to stop the wanting. But I do get frustrated from time to time...
Good night!

No comments: