Thursday, January 28, 2010

There's a new shop in town, a print shop!

Hey fellas and ladies,
Like my art but can't afford original prices?  Well now you, too can luxuriate your home with museum quality prints from my Imagekind store.  Choose the size and paper and voila, they ship it right to your door!  The prices are fantastic with small prints starting at $15.66.  You also have the option of getting a print framed and matted, printed on canvas or even a greeting card.  
 



So that's enough of a commercial, lol.  So now when you see 'buy the print' beneath images you know where it leads; directly to the print listing.  I'm doing this mainly for google image searches and for random people who show up at past pages of my blog.  I'm very happy with Imagekind's quality and customer service.  It's a great company so if you do ever purchase a print, rest assured that you are dealing with good people.  My site contains multiple galleries, one each for photographs, drawings and mixed media.  Check it out :)  It's updated daily or whenever I have new stuff, which is often.   Have at it and thanks!

No comments: