Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's true, I hate High Fidelity

It brings up all these feelings of contempt.  The final song is on now, I believe when I fall in love with you it will be forever, Stevie Wonder.  Great song don't get me wrong...but tied to this movie it's too much.   



Why did I watch it?  I needed a painting movie and remembered that I had previously crossed this movie off my good list for which seemed like a stupid reason.  So I gave it another shot and realized that it may have been foreshadowing which caused my first reaction.  If I had the dvd I would throw it as far as I could and then run up to it dramatically so I could stomp on it and break it into as many pieces as I could.  The remains would then greet someone walking to their car in the morning.  They'd probably not even notice or just think it was run over.  Maybe I'm a little bitter, but just a bit.  I just made a great painting :)  A pretty painting, not a bitter painting.  My solar plexus is on fire.  

You don't want to know all of the reasons I dislike this movie.  If you have a different opinion let me know what you like about it.  Right now I'm going to eat something and try to stop smelling like paint thinner. 

No comments: