Saturday, January 2, 2010

On an exciting note...

Not sure why it's underlined and blue but whatever.  Yay for boots.  Ahh, I see.  The text is linked to the picture.  Superbad is a really funny movie.  It is erasing the scars High Fidelity left :)  Write beautiful poems so I can read them!  Anyone answering this request will be handsomely rewarded by....hmmm...not sure yet but I'll enjoy reading your poems.  I seem to be out of the poetic flow this evening. 

Today's Dance Party in the Car was exceptional.  Everybody, Everybody was in the mix as well as a personal favorite, Cypress Hill's Insane in the Membrane:



We used to sing that song at work a lot, it was so much fun!

2 comments:

William Keckler said...

Superbad was very funny. That kid seems to be becoming popular. His 'mercial for the new one runs endlessly, but that's starting to predispose me against it just because I know it by heart.

Sort of like any anthem.

Rachel said...

I know what you mean, I don't watch use the television much but when I do it seems to be playing that commercial.