Thursday, September 3, 2009

Yes, I am speaking and Yes.

It's tough business being the one with five eyes open.
Male or female, lots of times the paper sucks, the walls suck,
the bathroom stinks, the dailies makes one cringe.
No one can tell anyone how to interpret the story.
That's left up to the viewing room. My last coincidence
ended in an abrupt farewell and fuck you, too. Not a
shiny paper bag with studded parting gifts. Nope,
ripped up painted on surfaces. Chewed by a rat.
There is patience in my reckoning. I wait for no
one as I wait for you. Time is fake, remember? I
know this well. If no one shows up to my party
so be it. I care for people and I care for silence.
I don't make things up which also means I don't
fuck with people I have a name for. Loud as can be
I journey on. With my unclaimed string attached to
the moon.

No comments: