Friday, September 11, 2009

A Shout Out - Sephyrus Press...

is a year old today. Sappho Does Hay(na)Ku was released in limited edition paperback form last year on this date. Thanks to everyone who helped with the project including my very talented Mother, Tina Mingolello and those helpful folks at Transient Books who bound them. And thanks to the author for letting me take his existing work and make it a book. Thanks Scott Keeney! You can read the whole collection of poems over at his blogbook www.sapphodoes.blogspot.com or check out the bound version with the link at left of this blog. I am planning on many more years and many more books with Sephyrus Press. Woohoo! Oh, I almost
forgot! A huge thanks to Eileen Tabios because without her mention of the book on her blog Sappho Does Hay(na)Ku would have been exclusively found in the candle catalog of my other company. (not to mention the book wouldn't exist if she hadn't invented the form!) So again, Woohoo!

No comments: