Monday, September 28, 2009

Mercury stations direct tomorrow morning

Better finish up any loose ends today. That's why I'm here, cough...working. Some people can be provocative without that little sting of deviance to their solar plexus. I don't think I was born with that gene. "Hide," she says. No thanks. I'll work on it. Shift change. Tomorrow the truth comes out, hopefully. This mercury retrograde was an interesting one because it dealt with relationships. Turning inward on what we really want for ourselves and in a mate. Also what we want our primary relationships to look like. How often do we get a chance to do that? And with the support of astrology? Coming out of a long term relationship, this was an amazing time for me to assess the possibilities of what my life with someone could look like. Many options opened up in my mind and even the question of children was brought into the mix. As a girl, I was raised to get married and have kids. Adoption and 'life partner' weren't really discussed. There are no wrong decisions. Mercury retrograde is a good time to open to possibilities without the overwhelming feeling of having too many options. Usually during this time you can just observe your own reactions to possible outcomes and trust in yourself when the time comes to make a move.

No comments: