Wednesday, December 16, 2009

makeshift interview

Who should we talk to?
You know who you want to talk to.
Oh yeah?  Well, who are you?  I don't like your tone.  Let me find a better go-between.
Fine but you are just embarrassed that I know you so well.
Ok,  I'm going with my original idea...yes, the one you figured out.  bye!
Hi
I thought it was funny that you recognized yourself the other day.  It really surprised me!
You know I didn't really.  It was just a coincidence. 
Neither of us believe in coincidence!  You are silly but I understand your point.  It's a little too much to admit because of what that would mean as a whole.
I guess. 
You did ask me to draw that though. 
Haha, I know.
So what are you up to these days?
Practicing the color purple.
I am trying to understand what that means.  You mean aligning with your real self?  Letting it give you strength?
nope.  
Sometimes you are infuriating!  Well what do you mean then?
just forget about it. 
Fine.  What about what we talked about the other night?   Is that still a good idea?
Yeah!  I'm so nervous though.  It might not happen, you know.
Me too.  haha.  We are dorks.
You are beautiful.
So are you.
So what now?
I guess we just wait and see. 
Make sure you let me know when you get here.  Maybe let just me know.  
I can do that.  Bye.
see-ya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Author sephyrus.blogspot.com !
I am final, I am sorry, but it at all does not approach me. Who else, what can prompt?