Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A veces, este chica esta muy loca


I want to fuck the world and eat cheesecake until I puke. Discover the inner body -go tubing, naked, inside the veins of a dear friend. Scream until my throat is bloody and punch trees or throw rocks into the ocean. Miss the pipe and kill a fish (sorry fishie). I hate you, everybody. I never had tantrums, I was a perfect little kid. (Until I was nine) I want to run, fly to Paris...meet Frenchies and pretend I come from England. I only want to speak Spanish. I want to tell this life's story and every other life's story to everyone. I want you to know how I feel all the time. I only want to be called -supercilious. I don't want to go back to work. I don't want to wake up. I don't want to be anything but me all the time and everywhere I go. And sometimes I can't figure out who that is because it is always changing.

synopsis: I cannot relax until you know it all.

para mas detalles escribes a raquelle - lo siento, hago una chiste, pero soy realmente fucking tuercas!

No comments: