Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I promised you mashed potatoes



The quality of this video is sub par to today's HD standards, but there is something charming about its crackles and spots. It has the same qualities of my favorite movie, Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. We do the best we can with the resources available and sometimes it doesn't come out exactly as we'd planned. There are bugdet issues, technology issues and a whole host of human issues that go into any endeavor to change the outcome into something we didn't foresee.

I wish I could sing so I could be wild and silly and release some of my craziness in a productive way. I used to paint murals on the walls of my bedroom to get out the sillies, but living in a rented house doesn't afford me that luxury anymore. I'm looking for something new, something exciting to distract me from the common obsessions in my mind right now. Until then, I suppose ranting on the blog and having dance parties in my car to the B-52's and Deelite will suffice.

No comments: