Wednesday, August 26, 2009

my day

I'm so lost today. I am trying a new beer out and it's stronger than I thought it would be, or rather I haven't eaten much today so I'm feeling it more than normal. So is the case for that poem below. I'm normally not a diary kinda blogger but it happens. When did life get so complicated? lol
I'm going to see James Taylor this weekend and staying in the Berkshires with my gal pal. (like any guy would go see James Taylor, please correct me if I'm wrong) I keep wanting to record songs for fun but still stuck on the singing out loud part with no loud music in the background. So how was your day?
I had a good part of my day, too. I took a walk at a half abandoned insane asylum property in Newtown. Details will be spared. My eyes are dry and I ate a brownie. I made dinner, kale and penne with garlic and white sauce (olive oil and chicken stock) It was yummy. I'm babbling. Not drunk, don't worry. I don't really do that.

PS: almost forgot - I have poison ivy on my face.

3 comments:

Nick said...

I'd go see James Taylor. Why not?

Tina said...

You didn't tell me you were going to see James Taylor!!! I'm so jealous. Are you going to cry during Fire and Rain? BTW, guys who accompany girls to JT concerts have a better chance of getting lucky if you know what I mean! :)

Rachel said...

I forgot in all the commotion! I will probably cry, yes!! Thanks for pointing that out :) Haha on the guys bit. lol
I'll let you know how it is. You've seen him right? This'll be my first time. I'm so excited!! Cheryl Crow and Yo Yo Ma are playing too, but I always forget that part. Wierd mix, huh?