Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Is this real? David Hasselhoff "Hooked on a Feelin"



I respect wanting to expand creative outlets...I do! He is just so funny, though. He was in the Spongebob Squarepants movie and I thought it was great! This...is just way too funny. I don't get it. One of the times he says 'you turn me on' the screen is showing two little girls in angel costumes floating in the sky. There is a masked man in the background of some of the scenes... He is wearing a fur suit and catches a fish in his mouth? It doesn't matter if it's supposed to be funny or not. I am glad people like him are out there to amuse me so much. Good Work David! Keep it up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh God, I couldn't even finish watching it! LOL!

Keeno said...

what a legend!

haha, he likes a laugh doesn't he?
I hope he does, because if he doesn't and he see's this film I made about him, he's gonna sue my ass to hell and back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydbKjDPtkg4&fmt=18

cheers

Keeno

Rachel said...

Hey Keeno,
That's great! I'm looking forward to watching more of your films. DH is a nut :)