Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Waking up Tired

Whenever I wake up this tired I know I've been places. Hard at work in dream land means two things: meeting up with people I am working with and letting go of deep issues. Two nights ago I had the best possible dream. We were in a grassy area next to a stream. The grass was so vibrant green it had a blue aura, how I imagine Tennessee to be. We were shy with each other at first. You barely looked at me but when you did it was with the same telling eyes as always. I could tell what you wanted to know and it didn't take me long to spill it. "You know I'm in love with you, right?" You melted a little at this. You were happy to hear that it's real. I was happy to see you standing your ground, not running away like I always imagined you would do. "I want to get to know you better," I followed. Ease. We can be friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one makes me smile. -someoNereaDingyourblog

Anonymous said...

I know it, but i can never remember it.