Monday, July 20, 2009

My 300th Post

And what a post it is! You will learn where my head is at these days...
What is more important to me? Car payments or a spur of the moment Paris trip? I wish I could be the type of person who negates responsibility to live in the moment, claiming happiness with the click of a button. The loud, decisive 'SOLD' sound clip from the Nintendo version of Monopoly plays in my head while I think about this enticing offer below. Ahh! Buy my art so I can go to Paris. You can come too!

From the Travelzoo Newsdesk:

NEW YORK--JULY 20, 2009-- A four-night Paris getaway
including flights from New York City was just slashed to the
lowest rate in years. This new sale package from
Go-today.com is priced at only $399 per person.

Airfare alone to Paris from New York costs at least that
much, and in some cases more.

This package, which must be purchased by July 24, includes:
- Roundtrip airfare from JFK
- Four nights at the Armstrong Hotel Paris
- Daily breakfast
- Wednesday and Thursday departures Nov. 13 - March 6

The Armstrong Hotel Paris is a well-reviewed budget hotel.
It is located close to the Porte de Montreuil Metro station
and is a 20-30 minute ride to the main tourist sites. Other
hotels are available starting at $80 more.

To book this package with Go-today.com, click below. Or call
800-227-3235 and mention Travelzoo.
http://www.travelzoo.com/Newsflash.ashx?619478-27221999

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?