Sunday, April 11, 2010

Heard this three times today



Sweet Disposition by Temper Tramp
This video is more of an ad for 500 Days of Summer than a video, but the one I wanted wouldn't embed.  It's a good movie though, I liked it a lot, but the lead male is cute and I love Zoey DeChanel.  I just like movies with unusual endings.  I had never heard this song on the radio before today and I heard it three times in the few hours of being on the road.  Hearing this song for the second time while driving home tonight I had a feeling to change the station to 104.1 only to find that the same song is on there too.  I checked the lyrics to make sure I wasn't missing some huge message from the universe, but it's nothing new.  Meh...nothing new :)  It's a cool song and movie, I think I'll leave it at that.

No comments: