Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I am officialy a nut...or am I? Geraldo doesn't seem to think so anymore.



I haven't been all that vocal about how I feel about the 9/11 incident.  I suppose I figured that since I believe it was orchestrated by people in this country no one would really want to hear me out.  I don't have a link to the original video that opened my eyes so sourcing would take time and frankly it didn't seem very important for me to change anyone's mind.  The video above is new however so take a look.  Also, here's a link to a previous post and article written by Eric Francis about that day. http://sephyrus.blogspot.com/2009/09/911-is-gingerbread-house.html Eric has written extensively about this topic and his professional experience as an investigative journalist adds credibility to his writing.  I highly recommend searching his site for more articles if you are interested.

No comments: