Saturday, September 25, 2010

Book Release Party!


Come and celebrate the release of No Fresh Cut Flowers, An Afterlife Anthology with Sephyrus Press!

The book, edited by Rachel Andrews, contains poems from over 25 poets and is deliciously rich with thought provoking views of the afterlife, color photographs and comes with a full length soundtrack.

Meet some of the poets, enjoy a latte or some wine and eat some scrumptious food with us at this exciting event.

Can't wait to see you there!


The event is being held at Cafe Atlantique, 33 River Street, Milford, CT, on October 23th at 7pm.  For more information please email Rachel -at- Sephyrus.com.  

2 comments:

William Keckler said...

Where can we order online!

I want a copy!

Maybe there's a link and I missed it.

I'll recheck.

Dogaft is my word verify.

"We were shocked to learn at ancestry.com that our forbears settled at Dogaft. This was immediately after the shipwreck."

Rachel said...

Hi there! The book is not available yet- a few more weeks to go. I will certainly let you know! I'm glad you are excited about it, I am too. It looks great, yay!!