Thursday, December 11, 2008

Birthdates briefly examined by a machine

I like these things...birthdate meanings, names, zodiac stuff. It's all very interesting and usually pretty spot on for me. (There's a link at the bottom to do your birthday.) One funny thing about this is my power color, pink (they call it rose) is the only color I don't like. Maybe I should do an experiment and wear pink to see what happens. :)- In seventh or eigth grade I dyed my hair with fruit punch cool-aid hoping to get red hair. It came out pink and I had a perm at the time (ahhh!) so I wore a hat for a month until it washed out. I have a picture of that somewhere, I should find it. It's pretty hysterical!




You Are a Visionary



You tend to be a the rock in relationships - people depend on you.

Thoughtful and caring, you often put others needs first.

You aren't content to help those you know... you want to give to the world.

An idealist, you strive for positive change and dream about how much better things could be.

Your strength: Your intuition

Your weakness: You put yourself last

Your power color: Rose

Your power symbol: Cloud

Your power month: June

1 comment:

William Keckler said...

I only believe in these things when you say them.

Then I find them oddly convincing.