Monday, May 30, 2016

Radiohead New and Old

My friends have been telling me for months that I've gotten boring, haha. They advised that I carve out time for my art again. Since that has included writing and visuals, I figured I'd come home to post them. I'm not ascribing any merit badges to my poems, just letting whatever wants to come out have its say. If you want more info on the artwork (what and why it looks like it does) go here: intuitiveart.com 

Listening to new album: A Moon Shaped Pool

dug up by Radiohead
neurons firing together
in rainbows of static









1 comment:

robertortiz067 said...

During the winter and summer, your skin willChantel St Claire sustain more damage because of the cold temperature or extreme heat and dryness. To make sure your skins doesn't lose even more nutrients, don't over-shower or over-bathe. If you can manage it, shower only every other day to maintain your great skin.The way to achieve healthier skin and hair through eating is to include Vitamin E rich foods. Vitamin E contains a lot of antioxidants which can help you get rid of free radicals. Blueberries, papaya, and almonds are just a few vitamin E rich foods. Also there is vitamin A in darker, leafy greens.http://www.wecareskincare.com/chantel-st-claire/