Friday, April 20, 2007

Necessity of Wealth?

I finally understand why Wallace Wattles, author of 'The Science of Getting Rich,' says that we need to be rich in order to live a spiritual life. I have found the correlation between my inner beliefs those beliefs that are being taught to me by LOA teachers. I have always felt that time does not exist but I wasn't sure how it really affected me. I think I got it! If I could do it my way, I would only do what I want to when I want to. It seems rather silly by the standards of society, but it's true. Who really wants to have such structure? I want to feel free to take a college class on what I want to learn when I want to learn it. I want to go to work when I feel like it. I want to experience city life and country life. There is great power and freedom to only feeling good! This is where I understand about being rich. I admit that when I first read that being rich is necessary to having a spiritual life I disagreed. But now that I feel ok about wanting to be happy. For me, at least I want the CHOICE of having great riches and having none. If I want to amass houses and clothes and cars because it would be a fun adventure I could if I was rich. And when I wanted to give everything away to others to experience having no possessions, I could feel free to do that because I would still be rich. What a relief this is to really get it.


No comments: